Forests have the capacity of filling you with energy and calmness; it is also known that their leaves and roots have healing benefits and relaxing properties.
We chose some of this trees from all around the world and made a powerful pattern so that the wonderful properties from each tree would be passed on.
The protective Trees and their meaning:
- Oak: It is considered to be synonym to luck; power and courage and this meaning is to be found in writings all around the globe.
- Palm tree: The pursuit of goals. It’s a tree that cares for itself, it grows straight.
- Pine: It is associated with longevity because of its everlasting green color.
- Cedar: It preserves its green leaves all around the year, just like the Pine tree.
- Banana tree: Symbol of knowledge and self-discipline.
- Bodhi tree: The tree for perfect balance, it is called the tree of wisdom.
- The Leaf of the Bodhi tree: Its shape is a symbol of Harmony and natural growth.
- Chestnut: Its leaves bring good luck if hanged during the New Yearꞌs Eve.
- Whitebeam: Symbol of wisdom and protection.
- Birch: Because of its white outer shell, it is a symbol of youth fulness, protection and happiness.
- Mulberry Tree: Is a symbol of patience because its flowers come to life very late on, only after the danger of frost is over.
- Tree of Life: Symbol of life in constant uplifting evolution, also meaning joy of living and joy of being here.